iPad Disappearing Keyboard
- Turn off Blue Tooth – You try to type on your ipad and maybe get one keystroke done? A few things to try for that disappearing keyboard on your ipad.Turn off your Blue Tooth – go to settings and turn it off. Maybe you have an external keyboard and it keeps looking for it so the onscreen keyboard keeps slipping away. Notice how in the second screen shot the Bluetooth is on and is searching…
- Lockscreen orientation on your ipad to either horizontal or vertical. Your choice. On the ipad 2 tap on the indented home button twice. Then scroll your finger across the bottom of the screen and find the lock button and lock it! Hopefully this will keep you touch keyboard accessible!
- Turn off all apps not being used. Tap home button twice. Then hold down one of the apps in the task bar until it starts wiggling. Then tap the minus sign in the top left of any app not being used to shut it down.
- Reboot ipad or iphone. Turn it off and then on again.
- Uninstall problem app – If the keyboard is disappearing with one particular app. Then uninstall, remove app and then reinstall it. Easiest way – go to iTunes remove app sync to update ipad/iphone. Then reinstall appHope one of these things helps!